1. Experience related Ground Handling/Airline Environment for 03 Full years as a supervisory or middle management position is required
2. Preferably a native language speaker.
3. Person who has Experience in negotiating and managing the station is preferred.
4. Ramp/Passenger Handling Knowledge is a must.
5. Excellent communication and presentation skills.
6. Sound knowledge of modern aviation business models and how this connects to P/L.
|Duration||:||1 year and renewable at the discretion of the management|
Candidate should undergo an Insurance plan which includes medical, dental, vision and prescription drug benefits at his/her own expense
Consider before applying
All candidates passing the initial evaluation are required to undergo and pass an EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) Aero Medical assessment. This will be at the candidate’s own expense. All candidates that are offered a position will be given further information on how to obtain this at the time.
If your experience is not acceptable to RonanAir/Hungary-CAA you will be required to go for training with a duly authorized organization acceptable by RonanAir. The cost of which will be payable by you.
If selected you will be required to provide a reference history to cover your whereabouts for the last five years with no gaps in employment. In education you are required to produce documents with no gaps in excess of 30 days. With this in mind – if you are invited to an assessment event then please bring this information with you. References should cover both employment and education. You should also submit written certifications of two non-related / or pass employment referees to cover any gaps in employment or education. Also personal referees that live at the same address will not be accepted.
Prior to selection, you will be required to obtain from your local police authorities a record check covering the last five years.
Costs incurred for obtaining all of the above documents has to be borne by you.